Gabrovo Sokolski Monastery is acting mixed monastery of Bulgarian Orthodox Church, located in Northern Bulgaria, near Gabrovo. The monastery was founded in early 1833 by Joseph Sokolsky.
The monastery is located in an area called ‘Sokolova cave’ on the upper reaches of the Yantra River, in the northern slopes of Stara Planina, 4 km south of ethnographic village museum and 12 km southeast of Gabrovo. There is a bus line operating, linking the monastery and Gabrovo. Alternative way to reach it is following the pathways from ‘Etar’ which takes less than two hours to complete.